23 augusti 2012

weekend bets


Time for the second week in England and Spain and first week in Germany and Italy. Interesting times up ahead. I have bets in all these leagues and in Sweden this weekend.


SPAIN:
La Liga
 

Malaga v Mallorca

Both teams won their first game, both with late goals. I have high hopes for Malaga this season, ad tey have a good squad. but I was more impressed with how Mallorca played against Espanyol. OK, that was home and travelling to Malaga is never easy. But look at the price on Mallorca. My bet here is Mallorca +1.

 At. Madrid v Bilbao

Crisis in Bilbao after losing the first game and with the squad. At. Madrid were not really good against Levante, but against bibao with all their troubles they should win comfortably.

 

sociedad v Celta

Sociedad didn´t care against barcelona and lost big. Or are they that poor? I am not sure and feel they have become to big favourites here. Celta almost held Malaga to a goalless draw and could surprise here. +1 is a bet at a good price.

 

Other possible bets are Betis and Sevilla

 

Segunda

I have the following bets this weekend;

Elche, las Palmas, Villareal, Almeria

 

Other leagues in Spain

Try Yeclano, Mallorca B, cartagena and Lucena in Segunda B

  

Premier League

Hammers and arsenal are my double this weekend. Great prices on both.

  

Italy

Viola are too high. Bet on them!!

  

Germany

I think hamburg should be under evens. But they are not. Great.

 

Sweden is interesting this week. I have gone for Häcken, Djurgården and Göteborg

Inga kommentarer: