09 maj 2012

Swedish (and Icelandic) thoughts wednesday - Friday

As I am quite busy the next couple of days I will just post quick tips. Unlucky on monday BTW when Jönköping lost 2-0 to 2-2 after having 2 players sent of. Ruined an otherwise great day.

I got a question hy I use William Hill´s prices. It is because I listen to their inplayradio (try it, you´ll love it) and have a lot of contact via mail and twitter with the people working there and it is easiest to use the prices they can use on air. If you find higher prices elsewhere, then take them :)


I will start with Icelands urvalsdeild on Thursday. Just second round and still a bit hard to bet on. But I have found 3 bets I like.


Stjarnan v Fylkir  1(-1)
Stjarnan were really good when coming back from 0-2 to get a draw in teh first round. Now they meet a team that might struggle this eason. I will go -1 at 9/5 (2,80) but 4/6 (1,67) on them just to win is really good too.

Grindavik v Keflavik  1
here I go for the price. 6/4 (2,50) is too high on the home team. 11/10 would be a more correct price IMO.

FH v Fram  2(+1)
No way hafnafjordur (FH) should  be the low price they are. I would go evens on them. And 11/2 on Fram is huge. FH were weak against Grindavik in the first round while Fram lost at home to Valur, one of the better teams, 11/2 (6,50) is a bet and so is 11/8 (2,37) on Fram +1.

Fram is the Valuebet of the week. Not saying they will win but they are totaly at the wrong price.


Short Swedish bets up to friday:

No bets in men´s football at all, but one bet in the Women´s allsvenska

Linköping v KIF Örebro  1(-1 or more)
Linköping have been poor in 2 straight games but they have beaten the best team in Sweden, Tyresö, at home this season and against a KIF Örebro that have been weaker than expected, Linköping will win again. I gues they will be 1/2 (probably only inplay on this). That is a bet for accas, but -1 and -2 will be at great prices and I think Linköping will atleast win 3-0

Inga kommentarer: