07 maj 2012

Sweidsh thoughts monday 7 May

A bit late today. been busy all day. So just some quick thoughts for tonight


Elfsborg v Göteborg
Best bet in Allsvenskan today is Elfsborg. They have been much better this season than I thought. Göteborg miss Selakovic and have sofar met most of the poorer teams in Allsvenskan, apart from Häcken and AIk, and they will have no chance here IMO. Elfsborg will win and 10/11 (1,91) is really good IMO.

Örebro v Kalmar
Örebro might take their first win as they meet really uneven kalmar. 29/20 (2,45) is worth a bet for me anyway.

Gais v Mjällby
GAIS should be stronger even if they haven´t shown it this season. Mjällbý have played well and had some luck so far but today I go for my feeling. I thought GAIS price would be lower so 21/20 (2,05) is the bet for me. probable undergame BTW.

Trelleborg v Umeå
Trelleborg winless so far but here they should win. prices a bit low though so wait for live inplay betting.

öster v Halmstad
Öster are better than Halmstad IMo and have a bigger chance to be promoted. Hamstad have been really poor while öster win all at home. 6/5 (2,20) is one of the better bets today.

Jönköping v Ängelholm
Two of th underrated teams in superettan. ängelholm very bad away normally though and as Jönköping is playing great attacking football the hometeam should win. And I think they will win by a few goals. 10/11 is really good on them and try -1 too.

Enköping v Frej
In Div 1 Norra. Enköping are really poor while Frej is one of the three best teams in this division. Enköping have hown nothing to make me believe in them and Frej will win and maybe by 2-3 goals.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Mårten; you should really consider using better bookies than WillHill to get better prices...Elfsborg pays over even on several bookies for example. I know you like WillHill but I guess you can use their Inplay Radio and still use other bookies for bets? /Stoffe