27 oktober 2012

Keeping up the form

What a super friday it was. One of th ebest betting days in a long while.

The dog bets on the blog made loads of money if you followed them.

Skilful Porch came 5th but after that ALL the 3 other bets won :)
Bookies girls gave 7,00 (6/1)
Parkfield David gave 5,50 (9/2)
Away Day Tiny gave 6,00 (5/1)


I hope someone followed me in on these. More bets in this posting, further down.

If you follow me on twitter (marten_sweden) or listen to William Hills great inplay service you also got my best bet of the day; Huelva to beat barcelona B in the Segunda at 4,33 (10/3).

Great day as I said and I hope my bets are good today as well.

Starting with football and Spain (as usual) I only have 2 betting ideas today, both in the Segunda;

Huesca+1 2,25 (5/4)
Almeria are good, really good especially at home where they only lost points against hercules and in the last 5 games have kept a clean sheet. But sometimes they don´t play all that well and Huesca could be a tricky tie. They have won 2 of their 5 away games and lost 2, both really tight affairs. they can cancel Almeria out and I think they have a good chance of grabbing a point. The price is worth a small bet anyway.

Mirandes 5,50 (9/2)
Villarreal started the season great but have lost form with just 1 win in the last 5 games. At home they are unbeaten but I have seen Mirandes, who were great against Murcia and Xerez away and I think they have a chance of upsetting the out-of-form Villareal. Great price IMO.



Otherwise I think tese teams can be bets today;

Lund (in swedish div 1)
Cadiz  (Segunda B group 4)
Eibar (Segunda B group 2)
nantes +1
PSG -1 (away to the worst team in the league, Zlatan 2 or more also a bet)
Wolves
Norwich
Stoke




Greyhounds. I love greyhounds :)

Crayford 12.39  6- Westmead Nini
Romford 1.33 3-henry magic
Newcastle 4.14  1- Knoppogue pearl
Wimbledon 7.30 2- Glideaway Rob
Wimbledon 9.00  1- Romeo chill out

Inga kommentarer: