29 mars 2013

Allsvenskan Sunday

Allsvenskan starts this Easter weekend and I will try and put up bets more frequently. Here are some quick thoughts ahad of the first round.


Häcken v Göteborg
A Göteborg derby. Göteborg are my tip to be champions. I like the way their squad looks and find negative things about all opponents. 8/1 (9,00) for them to win gold is a bet.
They have also become favourites here with many bookies. This is not strange as the game has been moved from Häckens homearena Rambergsvallen to Ullevi, not to be confused by Gamla Ullevi, where IFK Göteborg play their games. But still not any home field advantage for Häcken.
That, and because I believe Göteborg is the better team, are the reasons for me beting on them at 9/5 (2,80)


Syrianska v Kalmar
I picked Kalmar to be relegated last season, but this season I am sure they will come last. They look like the worst team in Allsvenskan and I cant see them beating Kalmar in the first game. Kalmar were Ok in the cupgames preseason and I think they will finish better than last season. 7/4 (2,75) is a bet for me. I think this game will be low on goals and maybe Kalmar and under 2,5 can be a bet.

Helsingborg v Djurgården
Som experts have picked Helsingborg as champions, but I cant see that: I think they are weak in several positions and will finish outside top 3. Djurgården, I done believe in at all. I think they will struggle all season and it will start here with a loss to helsingborg. 19/20 (1,95) maybe a bit low in a first game of the season though

Inga kommentarer: