01 april 2013

Allsvenskan Monday

Yesterday I picked all 3 winners in Allsvenskan. Let´s hope that Monay will be equally good :)

Mjällby v Norrköping
I believe this could be the last season for Mjällby in Allsvenskan for a while. I can´t see anything else than this season being a major struggle not to come last. At the moment the team is too weak for Allsvenskan. Norrköping was a team I bet a lot on last season and I think they have potential for a top 6 finish this  season too. They will start by a win here at 7/4 (2,75)

Gefle v Åtvidaberg
A game that is impossible to call. Any team could win and it could just as easily be 0-0 as 4-2 to either side. If anything take a chance on the gooals. Over 2,5 is 11/10 (2,10). Joel Rajalakso to score for Åtvidaberg is 10/3 (4,33). Also a fun bet.

Malmö v Halmstad
I don´t believe in Malmö this season. They should end top 6, but I can´t see them fighting for the gold at all. Halmstad could end up in the bottom, but can also be one of the seasons dark horses. I need to see them a few games before betting too much in their games. I think the price on Both teams to score is a bit high today and 23/20 (2,15) is worth a small punt.

BP v Öster
BP is another of those teams that will have to fight to avoid relegation. The battle should be between them, Syrianska and Mjällby IMO. Öster could eb a positive surprise. Some good players that could give them a great start to the season. 19/10 (2,90) is good enough for me.

Elfsborg v AIK
Two teams many pick as the top 2. Elfsborg might find this season a bit touhg though as they will have to combine qualification to CL with Allsvenskan and that could be too much. They need a good start to the season and even though they have a few injuries, I believe they should beat AIK. The price a biy low as AIK can tighten things up. Most probable outcome is a 1-0 or 2-0 to Elfsborg. but this feels like a nobetgame (atleast prematch)



Inga kommentarer: