29 augusti 2015

BET of the day August 29

Instead of completely throwing my betting blog away I will now post aBet of the day. This I usually do on Twitter as well, but here I will in a short way present my Bet Of The Day.
It can be a short priced favourite or a bigg priced value bet or anything else :)

A BOTD for me is not the most certain Winner of the day. I will not pick Barcelona at 1/10 just because they "will" win. I need value in the bet and a BOTD is  bet with just that.

I will not give you the highest price (odds) that you can find, I will only look at Unibet and WH to find prices as they are my main bookies. So you might find higher prices somewhere else

Let's start of with the BOTD of today; saturday

SUNDERLAND  4,50 (7/2)

Aston villa have become to big favourites. They are not a good team and there is no way the should be priced under evens (2,00). Sunderland are weak too, but after a big LC-win midweek I Think they will have gathered som confidence and Villa park is somewhere they seldom have lost lately. Just once in the last 6 travels. 4 have ended in a draw (of which 3 have ended 0-0), so maybe +1 is the best way to go. Probably an under goals bet too. BUT, I go for Sunderland and Think new signing Toivonen will come on and fix the Sunderland win at a really good price.



A small fun bet today is the 6/1 on Cartagena in Segunda B. CAdiz are overprriced as they were in the playoffs to reach segunda last season, while Cartagena were in the play offs to avoid relegation. But Cadiz look weaker this year and any pro caragena bet are at good price.
No where near a BOTD, just a small fun bet recommendation

Inga kommentarer: