01 september 2015

Bet of the day September 1

I felt robbed last night. Eskilstuna were 2-0 up after 22 minutes. Had a total of 27 shots on goal, but only managed a 3-0 win. After a quarter of a game I was sure they wwould Cruise to a big win, but no. Price good though sank to 2,10 pregame, so anyone on from the start could have made a surebet.

Today I find very Little at good prices. The JPT is on, but it so hard to find anythin really good. Hartlepool are resting players so Sheffield U could be a bet, but are they really interested of this competition?

In Tercera Palencia are a banker if you want to play that.

But BOTD is in the US OPEN

BERDYCH -9,5 games
Berdych is a top player. Fratangelo isn´t. Berdych will win 3-0, no doubt about that and I also thinsk he wants to win Quick and painless. My guess is that fratangelo will be lucky to get 7 games, and that still isnt enough.
1,98 on this at Unibet (almost evens)

Inga kommentarer: