11 september 2015

Bet of the Day September 11

After taking a few days away from betting I am back and there are loads of bets to look at this weekend. NRLs playoff starts in Australia, NFL started last night and in Spain the Futsal finally starts. And even though Norrköping, Sevilla and especially Ipswich look good today I pick my BOTD in the Futsal :)

I think Manacor will surprise today. Barcelona should win quite easily and Elche are winners are winners for me.
But BOTD will be in the Murcia region derby between Jumilla and ElPozo Murcia

ElPozo are one of the strongest teams in Spain and last season lost in the final against Inter Movistar (who later went on to be European champions). They usually beat Jumilla by many goals, earlier this summer they won 5-1 and today they will win by more. Big class difference between these. Murcia should score 7 or 8 While Jumilla should be happy by getting 2. So -3,5 is a BOTD

ElPozo Murcia -3,5  6/10

Inga kommentarer: