04 september 2012

Are Sevilla English?


It will be a long  season for those who support Liverpool, and Man Utd got away with a scare. In Spain it was back to order again as both Barcelona and Real madrid won their games, even though barsa failed to impress again.

One of my trebles was a winner this week too. That feels good.

 

No La Liga action this week, so I will focus on Segunda and Segunda B. international games don´t interest me much.

 

Losers of the week must be Sevilla. 2 missed penalties and one more player the last 20. POOR!

This weekend I must once again say that Mallorca impressed me the most. I especially liked Mallorca´s number 7 in the game against Getafe. Look out for him. Otherwise the best action of the weekend once again was in Seguda. Mirandes was a team I on friday called too weak and they really showed me. 4-0 away to  Xerez is really good. But once again it was Almeria who impressed me the most. They should have beaten Castilla by more. Elche was superb once again and my Murcia also impressed. All 3 of these teams play away next round but could all win again. Almeria play against Sabadell, who has yet to score this season, and against Almeria´s tight defence that would be hard to do. hercules lost to Alcorcon, but look for them to beat Girona in ghe weekend. hercules created some good chances and were unlucky not to get a point.
 
Probably back friday with weekend bets

 

 

Inga kommentarer: