11 april 2012

Swedish Thoughts 11-12 April

Like I said yesterday; if Åtvidaberg scored in the first half get on them -1. They wom big again :)

Thoughts for the rest of the week:

Wednesday

Örebro v Helsingborg
Örebro are a team I like, but I think they will struggle this season as the squad is quite thin. Helsingborg are tipped as a top team and after a narrow loss to Norrköping and a win at home to Elfsborg I think they will take another win. The price has gone up from evens to 6/5 (2,20). Don´t know why but IMO that is a good price to bet on.
Also try both teams to score.

GAIS v Djurgården
GAIS are a team that could end up high in the Allsvenskan this season. They always seem to be underrated, not only in the oddscompiler´s eyes but also in the eye of the Swedish footballfans. They have not impressed so far but they should be better than Djurgården. Many said that Djurgården were good against Elfsborg, but IMo Elfsborg were poor and are not a top 3 team. Djurgården then tooka lucky win against Sundsvall and I can´t see them do anything here.
Gais to win at 21/20 (2,05) is really good.


THURSDAY

Sundsvall v Syrianska
Syrianska have had a lot of luck so far and it will run out here. Sundsvall have no points so far after two 0-1 losses. That is my only worry, they have poor form but if they score they should win. Not a great price but try Sundsvall to win and under 2,5 goals.

Häcken v Mjällby 
Häcken beat Malmö 5-0 and were really good. Mjällby have started with to 0-0 draws. I think Häcken are too big favourites but can I go for 5/1 on Mjällby? I am not sure. Must wait till inplay on this.

AIK v Göteborg
Stay away from this. A really open affair and I can´t find any good bets.

Elfsborg v Norrköping
The way Norrköping are playing I think 6/1 (7,00) is too high. Elfsborg are not impressing me and norrköping have confidence and will go out and believe they can win. handicap bets or the 6/1 will be my bets.

Inga kommentarer: