06 april 2012

Swedish thoughts 7-8 april

As I am away during the easter I share my thoughts in the sedish games this way and now already.


ALLSVENSKAN Saturday

Häcken v Malmö
malmö were a disapointment at home to gefle in the first round. They are tipped as a top team but I have a few doubts and at the moment I can´t see them anywhere close to champions. Häcken also drew in the opener but I think they can win against malmö.
My bet though will be under 2,5 as I can´t see many goals at all in this one. It is just 4/6 (1,67) but seems like a banker bet.


Mjällby v Örebro
Örebro are facing a tough season and started with a loss home to Åtidaberg. Now they face a Mjällby side that were really good away to AIK. Mjällby was the better team and were worth a win but it finished 0-0. Mjällby have won all 5 games against Örebro in the last 2 seasons (4 in league and 1 in the cup) with a total of 10-1. Mjällby are a good hometeam and will win and I think that 23/20 (2,15)  on them is the best bet of the weekend. Load on.


ALLSVENSKAN Sunday

Helsingborg v Elfsborg 
Helsingborg are champions and IMO a better team than Elfsborg. Helsingborg lost away to Norrköping in the opener and I think that is the reason that we get 23/20 (2,15). They usually win at home to Elfsborg and as I believe that Elfsborg are weaker this season I will bet on Helsingborg without a doubt.



SUPERETTAN Sunday:

Degerfors v Jönköping
Degerfors had a hard preseason with many injuries and defeats in all games against decent opposition. Jönköping had a really good preseason and with 19-year old branimir Hgota scoring for fun (best scorer in Superettan last season with 18 goals) I think they can have a good season. Degerfors on the other hand surprised last season but this year they will strggle.
Jönköping come in to this game with good form and great confidence and 8/5 (2,60) is really good IMO. 3-1?


All other games only inplay (Livespel). Will be back with mondays games on monday

Inga kommentarer: