10 juni 2012

Euro 2012 - day 3

Fist upset in the tournament yesterday as Denmark beat Holland. I have Holland to go through to QF, so I am happy, even though I figured it would happen on the expense of Germany. Now it looks tough for Holland, who surely must beat Germany to progress.

Today I have started to grow more and more confident in Ireland beating Croatia. This is the game both teams need to win to progress (atleast it looks that way now) and ireland have nothing to fear in Croatia, who, honestly, are on their way down IMO.
Ireland at 13/5 (3,60) is a bet for me.

In the first game today I think compilers and punters have overreeacted to the bribery charges in Italy and how it will effect Italy. The loss against Russia was poor, but it was a friendly and Russia are quite good.
here I go solely on value. Italy should never be 7/2 (4,50) against Spain. Some bookies had over 4/1 yesterday and that is wrong. Italy have for once been far away from being favourites in a tournament and the value is on them in this first match. Not saying they will win, but Spain are too big favourites.

Inga kommentarer: