16 juni 2012

Swedish thoughts (and more) 16-17 June

Sweden out of Euro 2012 and I think it will take a long time before sweden reaches a bigger tournament again. England didn´t look good either. Their defence had been good in all of hodgsons games but against sweden they were really bad. Teams with more attacking power will rip England to pieces (if England progress).

Now my thoughts for the weekend. Just some short ones. let´s start with Saturday

In Euro I think Russia and Poland will win. The prices are not interesting enough though so I will wait for live inplay betting. Russia are too strong for Greece and Poland have been better than the czechs.

In Superettan I have 4 bets:

Trelleborg 14/5 (3,80)
here I go for value. trelleborg are better than they have shown and it is time for some wins. falkenberg are really uneven and they can be really lousy at times.

Hammarby 10/11 (1,91)
hammarby won again after a poor spell and they will continue to win. And as they are playing against ljungskile I think they will win quite easily. Ljungskile are not a good away team.

Halmstad 10/11 (1,91)
Great form and even though they haven´t been all that good in away matches they should beat a really poor Värnamo side.


Other bets in Sweden, Finland and Iceland. Just the teams to bet on:

Frej
Sirius
HJK
Breidablik
KR


On Sunday I really believe that Holland will win and do their best to reach 2nd place. bet on them.
But I think they will fail as Germany and Denmark will draw.

Just 1 bet on sunday but I feel that is really good.

landskrona 13/8 (2,62)
Öster are going really well winning all the time. BUT, they have been lucky and many wins have come on late goals and some wins they were not worth. Soon ther emust be a reaction and Landskrona is in good form with 4 wins in the last 5 matches. I think öster´s first loss will come here and I like the price on Landskrona.

1 kommentar:

Squillante sa...

Interesting thoughts, I'm with you on that it will take some time for Sweden to advance in any bigger tournaments!

I will follow you your bets on Halmstad and Hammarby!