03 juni 2012

My Euro 2012 thoughts Group B

Group B is one of the toughest groups. Everyone expects Germany and Holland to get through easily but thers could be some upsets. Portugal lost against Turkey yesterday and I have said for a long time that Portugal are the most overrated team in Europe. IMO they will end with 0 points in this tournament.
Holland are my favourites. I also think they have a chance on winning it all.

bets:

Germany v Portugal
germany at evens (2,00) is really good. IMO there is classdifferenceand germany need a win here if they want to progress.

Denmark v Portugal
In the 2nd round. 16/5 (4,20) is too good here. Denmark usually find it easy to play against Portugal and this price is too high not to bet on.


I think Holland will win against Denmark and if they then beat Germany there will be an important last round game between Denmark and Germany. I believe that Denmark have a small chance against Germany and 4/1 (5,00) for the danes to qualify is a small bet for me.

Also go for Agger to be best scorer in Denmark. 14/1 (15,00) on the penaltytaker is too good.

Portugal to score under 4 goals at 6/4 (2,50) is a good bet. I will also try 14/1 (15,00) on 0 points for Portugal.




My thoughts here are:
Holland to win after 3 wins (or 7 points if they take it easy in the last game when qualified). 2nd place will be between Denamrk and germany and their last round game will decide ho goes through.



Inga kommentarer: