12 juni 2012

My Euro thoughts day 5

First round finished and what a crap first round it has been. Only one team have impressed a little and that was Russia, but the czechs were really awful. Hope for better football from now on... or Europe will fall asleep.

Seden were crap yesterday. When I saw the lineup I recommended bets on Ukraine on twitter. Anders Svensson should have been on from start as Sweden would have needed more experience on midfield. And in defence we look really poor. And Rosenberg up front is a joke. Toivonen must play there when Elmander can´t.

Today I have two great bets.

Poland +1
This is a hate game and Poland´s fans will demand a win and I think they might get it. Poland were poor in the first game but Russia were not as good as their result as the Czechs were awful. Worth a small bet.

Greece
greece should be favourites. Greece alway get better when they have had a small success and I can´t see the worst team in Euro (czechs) get any points here.


My tips for QF-teams after the first round

Russia
Greece

Denmark
Germany

Croatia
Italy

Frane
Ukraine

Inga kommentarer: