04 juni 2012

My Euro 2012 thoughts Group C

This is actually the group where I have fewest thoughts. I have no bets here at all.

Spain are favourites but I won´t believe in them this time. They will qualify from the group but then I think they could strugle.

Italy have beens dismissed by many after the poor ussia performance. But if they get a week now without distractions they could become a team and Italy can always draw 3 times and qualify.

It wouldn´t surprise me if Ireland also draw all 3 games as they are a team that plays quite boring.

Croatia could be a dark horse in this tournament. They play really well soemtimes but they haven´t shown it in the friendlies leading up to Euro 2012.


Maybe a group with 6 drawn games or a group just like the one with Italy and Ireland in WC 1994, when all teams ended on 4 points?


I will wait to bet onthis group after the first round.

Inga kommentarer: