30 juni 2012

Swedish thoughts - Saturday 30 june

have taken a while off but with the restart of Allsvenskan I am back :)

Häcken - Sundsvall
A few players missing in both teams. A bit worse for Häcken but both teams can put strong starting-elevens on the pitch. Häcken is offcourse huge favourites but I think Sundsvall might cause a minor upset. Häcken struggled against Djurgården at home and were lucky to get a point from that game. The way Djurgården played that day is the way to beat Häcken and I think Sören Åkerby (Sundsvalls trainer) thinks the same way and will try to play liek that. That will make Häcken easier to deal with and Sunsvall might sneak a draw.
Sundsvall +1 is the bet for me at 6/4 (2,50)


Åtvidaberg - Elfsborg
Åtvidaberg have some defensive problems as Da silva is out and Hallingström most likely misses the game after having stomach flu in the week. But I still give Åtvidaebrg a chance here. IMO Elfsborg are too big favourites. It is a tough away game, they have some focus on the EL-qualifier against Floriana on thursday and one of their better players, Hiljemark is missing. Also not sure how 35-year old Anders svensson will have the right motivation after swedens poor Euro 12.
Åtvidabeg 14/5 (3,80) is the bet for me, but just with small stakes.

Mjällby - Norrköping
Really open game IMo. Some important players might be leaving Mjällby as their loan spells are coming to an end and it is not sure they play today. Two of them, Kivuvu and Fejzhullahu, have scored 8 of mjällbys 17 goals this season and will be missed.
Norrköping have no major worries, apart from former liverpool youth player Astrit Ajdarevic who is missing as he is Belgium as Standard Liege wants to buy him.
Mjällby draw a lot and as there are some question marks in Mjällby I will leave this game alone. If Kivuvu and Fejzhullahu don´t play ghet on the away side. Otherwise just bet inplay.

Kalmar - Syrianska
Kalmar needed a break and I think they might be stronger now, especially at home. Syrianska have overperformed this season and I think they will fall down the table during the last half of the season.
Staying far away from this game. Kalmar too big favourites but Syrianska offer no value either.


Superettan and div 1

Ängelholm - Varberg
Only bet for me in Superettan today. Ängelholm are good at home while varberg struggle on the road. But I think there is great value on Varberg today. They will like the way Ängelholm play and I think they will cause an upset. 11/4 (3,75) is a bet for me, but handicap bets might be the way to go.

These are the teams I think might be interesting to bet on in Div 1:
Västerås
Frej
Eskilstuna
Lund
Örgryte
Norrby



In Iceland get on the following teams

FH
Vikingur O
Fjölnir
hamar
reynir


In norway I will bet a double on Lilleström and Rosenborg. Good value in both.



Inga kommentarer: